Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

> But then, Vijay Mukhi is a loser.  Could anyone tell me what his
experience
> as a developer (as opposed to a "teacher" is, and what major projects he
has
> done in all the years that he has been around?  IMHO, he is trying to do
> Linux down, either because he finds it too tough to understand and/ or
use,
> (the grapes are sour...), or else (horrors), he is a beneficiary of
> Micro$oft largesse in some way or the other (or maybe in many ways).
After
> all, MS is a marketing machine, and if they can get a so called "guru"
like
> VM over to their side, it would be a publicity coup of sorts for them -
> think of all the poor fools who must be reading his column in the popular
> press.

        Here we go again on a mud-slinging spree. People chill out !! Vijay
is to Internet what Chitnis and Kishore Bhargava are for Linux and open
source. You cannot be the judges for their work. The fact that they are
popular and renowned is a proof of their accomplishments. Had they been
losers, we would have been more or less as much popular as them too. By just
offending these fine people in eloquent ways, we are going nowhere.
        I reckon Vijay Mukhi is known as the "Internet Guru" of India !
There must be some truth in that. Even international media echos this. As
for their horns, I agree that both Vijay and Dewang Mehta do a lot of
unrealistic talking. The most offending one was said by Dewang last
fortnight when he ruled out any scope for non-IIT and REC graduates. The
dynamics just dont work that way. How many IIT'ians would you find @ Infosys
????

Regards,
Saurabh Garg