Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Saurabh Garg wrote:

>         Here we go again on a mud-slinging spree. People chill out !! Vijay
> is to Internet what Chitnis and Kishore Bhargava are for Linux and open
> source.

Actually, you got that seriously wrong. Kishore and I are known for our
*Internet* work. When we started educating people in 1993, VM didn't know
how to spell the name "internet". In fact, he printed his notorious
"Internet Consultant" cards after MS began trying to catch up with the
Internet wave after launching Windows 95 without any support for the
Internet (1Q96).

> You cannot be the judges for their work. The fact that they are
> popular and renowned is a proof of their accomplishments.

Having worked for the guy way back in the mid-eighties, I humbly suggest
that you have no clue what you are talking about. I'd say give it a rest
before everyone else pounces on you.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137