Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

Binand Raj S. rearranged electrons thusly:

> Anyway, the press (meaning newspapers) in Mumbai is the pits when it
> comes to Linux. Both Express Computing and Times Computers are pathetic

Express Computing?  Ah yes... the only copy of that mag I saw had an article
which said "cool site - http://astalavista.box.sk - you can get cracks to
stop programs from expiring in 30 days".  Yeah, I suppose they forgot about
all the trojans they can get the same way ...

[this was about a year back - and that was the only copy I ever bought or saw]

	-suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org