Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

Amarendra GODBOLE rearranged electrons thusly:

> Vijay Mukhi, in his column in Bombay Times (19 March) says:
> "Linux also had a significant following, but the number is
> dropping".

Vijay Mukhi?  I seem to recall my sister saying that her comp sci instructor
(at BITS Pilani) told them - "refer to any C textbook you want - except the
Vijay Mukhi books).

See LI (the old linux india - before the split) for some nice threads re how
Raju Mathur and a few others counteracted his FUD (at a pragati maidan trade
show)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org