Re: LINK: Linux Newbie Administrator Guide...

Frederick Noronha saw fit to inform me that:

Thanks Freddy for the link. The linux-newbie guide is excellent. The HTML
format guide is just 300KB zip file.

Regards

Rajesh Fowkar                            rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,              http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA         Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux (Potato)
						      Kernel 2.4.1
"The expert at anything was once a beginner."  -Hayes