Re: Members

LART the mail gateway to get the message off then :)

BTW, according to my legally-inclined friends, such fascist messages
have to be /pre/pended to the e-mail to have any legal validity.  I
hope more people follow that rule, then I can junk their mail without
having to read it at all.

Regards,

-- Raju

--