Re: Members

Hi Shimon,

Nice to hear from someone outside this little country of ours :)

MaY I suggest you trim off the fascinating stuff at the bottom of each
message you send to the list?  Not only is it completely meaningless
in the context of a mailing list, it's also a bit daunting to know
that I may be committing a felony or something equally fishy by
reading the message, or replying to it, or forwarding it...

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/