Re: Members

Thanks Alex I appreciate it

Alex M Alex wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Shimon C. Constante wrote:
>
>  For example the language issue; we also have
> > created a group of Hebrew Fonts developers for the various applications
> > out there in the Linux world. The company I work in (www.aduva.com) is
> > made of a the most active linux members in Israel; I offer you to take a
> > look at our product which is offered for free to the linux community.
> >
> >       I was wondering how is linux developing in India right now. Are there
> > many companies that are using it? Where do you see it most active?
> >

>  CHECK www.simputer.org

> Alex M Alex
> alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://hpc.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~alex

Shimon Cocay Constante
Intelligence Team Leader
Work: (972)(03) 753-4319
Fax: (972)(03) 753-4343
ICQ: 12101222
http://www.aduva.com
which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.