Re: [OT] Re: Atul - Read This!

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Biju Chacko wrote:

> We in exocore also consider Atul to be a God. Just like Saraswati is
> the God of Knowledge, Atul is the God of Gluttony (specifically of
> Pizzas).

Hey! A piping hot 12" Pepperoni Pizza with double cheese all for myself
*feels* like heaven, but doesn't quit elevate the status - in fact I
usually *sink* into a stupor after one! ;-)

> Everything else -- he's almost semi-human.
>
> * starts looking for a place to hide *
>
> Bye, bye list -- it was nice knowing you.

OK, time to get a new sacrificial goat at ilug-Bangalore - *this* one is
about to meet his bakr id.... :-\

I think I'll schedule it for the Deep Purple concert in Bangalore end of
this month.....

Atul

p.s. Thanks for the (very unexpected!) kind words, everyone. But let's now
return to our regular scheduled programme: World Domination - Now.

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137