Re: Citibank blocks Netscape on Linux!

Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote: [ on 07:18 PM 3/10/01 +0530 ]

I disagree. I've used CSS [1] to define "img {border: none; }" for images on my home page [2]. IE 5.5, Netscape 4.72, and Mozilla 0.8 all get it right, Opera 5.0 doesn't.

As Hakon, the CTO of Opera has confirmed, this is a bug in Opera. Apart from this, I think Opera is certainly the most standards-compliant browser in the market today.

I would be interested in seeing any evidence to the contrary.

Udhay

     God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.