Re: Citibank blocks Netscape on Linux!

Atul Chitnis wrote: [ on 02:50 PM 3/10/01 +0530 ]

> That's why the SSL page would've bombed under Opera.

No, Opera SSL works fine normally with Fabmart, for example.

Yes, I know. Opera is the most standards-compliant browser around. However, what I said was: the citibank site *requires* java for the https page, and *that* is why Opera would have bombed on it.

Anybody from citibank who's listening ? BOTH JAVA AND JAVASCRIPT ARE BAD IDEAS ON A SECURE PAGE.

Udhay

     God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.