Re: for Biju Chacko [Long Post] Time to clean up this town.

Biju Chacko rearranged electrons thusly:

> off. The reputations of Atul, you, me and anybody else associated with exocore
> have been permanently damaged by this affair. It is fact we will have to live
> with.

One thing I'd like to say (or rather repeat) is that the technical competence /
reputation of Exocore / the members of Exocore has never been called into
question.

Also, I don't know why you feel your reputation (as a good linuxer, as an
excellent coordinator for ILUG-Bangalore etc) has been questioned.  It has not.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org