Re: [Long Post] Time to clean up this town.

> the most part, ignored him. This has usually led to his crawling back
> where he comes from with his tail between his legs. I invite you to look

Now what is mr something@excore_and_mr_something@cmil ?
Are you trying to decide for the list if Rag00 is some good at all or not?
Aren't you marshalling here?

Suresh must have been the most "active" member here. saying a small "thank
you" on the conclusion of something that has slowly crept into talks inside
our family, doesn't waste your "bandwidth", starting string of fart such as
_this_ does.

> This alone gives ragh00
> the guts to keep posting his obscenity.

You need to read your own mail first.

> As the saying goes : "A man is
> known by the friends he keeps" - I am not surprised Ragh00 is your friend

now shud we be surprised that "you have an exocore address" ?

> I would say 90% of Indian users have
> built their fascination for Linux from a PCQ CD authored by Atul. Not just
> authored - but as a contributing editor to PCQ, it was him who convinced
> PCQ that Linux was the way to go.

Are you now looking for a nobel for that? (nobel for peace and nobel for
social service and nobel for ...)

oh by the way congrats on getting yet another id,
exofficio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let Atul continue his good work while you keep writing for him.

First, they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win -- MG