Re: Experience the New Windows

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Raju Mathur wrote:

> Interesting troll.  Nice try, Emily.

Clap, clap, clap!

Raju, you seem to be the only one who understood why I said "interesting"
with reference to our earlier discussion (and intentionally didn't qualify
or indicate that I was miffed with it). It was "interesting" as in the old
Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times".

My guess is virtually no one here actually read the piece.

You, on the other hand, *very* clearly did. ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137