Re: Re: Re: The LUGs in India

|On Wednesday 07 March 2001 14:36, you wrote:
|> Mario Da costa rearranged electrons thusly:
|> > well said Suresh. And thanks. After reading your mail, even I feel like
|> > I have contributed to Linux. I wish I could do more though, I feel
|> > handicapped coz I am a predominantly hardware person and never seem to
|> > be able to learn programming :o(

Linux is not a plain OS, It is movement, a way of life, and much more.
It drastically changes your behavior.
For example, about 6 years back, I never gave a thought to License Software,
and had no problem with pirated one.
To -day I read the complete license and then only I install that piece of
code.

Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.