IITK mirror: UPDATE

hi all,
	Thanks list for providing me with some clues regarding the mirror.
I see quite a lot of discussion regarding this on the list ;-)

	I had talk with CC head today and he seems to be quite willing to help.
It might take quite some time But I would try my best.

	I would keep you informed in this regard.

	Bye and Enjoy Life...

--

#!!!  I can do "multi-tasking," which means I have the ability to run
      several programs to the same time, which means that I can waste

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx