Re: Re: Re: The LUGs in India

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001, the greycells of Atul Chitnis expressed:

[snipped]

> I am proud of these guys - not just because they are doing something
> extremely well, but because they are presenting the spirit of Linux as I
> hoped to see it when I first got involved with Linux.
>
> Atul

Atul, IMHO you have wasted way *TOO* much bandwidth by this (and other
mails) which aim at giving huge "(non)philosophical" doses to the listers.
Everyone live by their philosophy, and are not interested such doses.

What I don't get is, why are you so inclined on giving heavy doses to people
who have not asked for (at least not me, and I am part of LI*) ?
(and for those who want them, keep them offlist).

Also, bear in mind that bandwidth is still to costly. Everyone does not have
a fat pipe terminated into their organisation. Don't come up with the idea
of me filtering your mails, that is my problem. You *still* would be
wasting the bandwidth.

Your emotions are thru, and everyone has got them *very* correctly. Can we
now talk on some Linux frontier ? <sigh>.

My 0.02 INR to this mail (and all previous mails from Atul).

Cheers,
-amar-

--
Let Linux rule, but do not let it be the dictator !