Re: Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

great, I'm freed from the shackles at last. the shadow of the white-falcon
is gone forever. But why does a message come up saying
"your post to the LIP is currently being delivered" everytime I post?
I'm subscribed from this address to all 3 places.

TIA,
Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org