Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

|At 11:58 PM 3/3/01 +0530, you wrote:
|don't bother instead use RHL, i had a very bad exp. almost risked my
|partition. I bought network computing got debain, its setup is shit. even
|after spending whole 2 afternoons & evening could not.
|rgds

I am sorry to say your comment is premature and lacks the experience.
If *you* are not able to install, that does not make debian bad, the fault
lies in you.
Please post a reply/suggestion/advise/ with due care and enough backing /
knowledge.
Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.