[Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

Hello World,
             I am starting a new group called BADGE which stands for BAngalore
Debian and GNU Enthusiasts. The group will engage in spreading the Gospel of
Free Software and will help newbies install Debian GNU/{Linux,Hurd}. We will be
discussing technical things to do with Debian distribution (yes, debian
distribution only). We will also be discussing philosophical issues, and
political issues related to the use of Free Software. We will also be swapping
CDs of Debian GNU/Linux and Debian GNU/Hurd. Let me point out that this list is
*different* from the so called "linux" user groups. We are in no way related to
ilug-bangalore, which is a different entity.

Some info regarding the list subscription:-
  badge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Users can subscribe to the list by sending email to
  badge-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR
  by logging into the Web interface.

  badge-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
  OR by logging into the Web interface.

- View the list's information at http://www.freelists.org/list/badge
  and the list's webpage (once you set it up) at
  http://www.freelists.org/webpage/badge

Thanks
--
Ramakrishnan M
PS: I am not subscribed to both LIG and ilugc.