[Annoucement] Free Software Foundation of India

This is an announcement about the Free Software Foundation of India
(FSF-I), the Indian chapter of FSF.

The FSF-I is being inaugurated at Trivandrum during end of July 2001
by Richard Stallman.

subscribed to by sending a plain text mail to:

  majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message in the body of your mail:

  subscribe fsf-india <your email-id>

This is a temporary mailing list till we get a suitable server to host
fsf.org.in.

You are earnestly requested to join the list to participate in the
deliberations aimed at propagating the GNU/FSF ideals among the user
community.

--
Radhakrishnan
I have signed it at http://FreeDevelopers.Net/freedomdec, did you?