Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 05:00:26PM +0530, Ramakrishnan M wrote:
>              I am starting a new group called BADGE which stands for BAngalore
> Debian and GNU Enthusiasts. The group will engage in spreading the Gospel of
> Free Software and will help newbies install Debian GNU/{Linux,Hurd}. We will be
> discussing technical things to do with Debian distribution (yes, debian
> distribution only). We will also be discussing philosophical issues, and
> political issues related to the use of Free Software. We will also be swapping
> CDs of Debian GNU/Linux and Debian GNU/Hurd. Let me point out that this list is
> *different* from the so called "linux" user groups. We are in no way related to
> ilug-bangalore, which is a different entity.

Welcome! Always nice to see more (open source || free software) oriented groups.
Do let me know if BLUG can give you a hand in any way.

regards,

Biju

Biju Chacko                 | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Co-ordinator / Moderator    | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)