RE: Signatories to the Declaration of Software Freedom

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> I haven't seen 'em starving on the streets either - they earn enough (at
> least the good ones do) to drive in limos and eat in 5 star hotels ;)

Ummm, Suresh, you are possibly a bit out of your depth here.

Before you get into a debate on this, try reading up a bit on how the
music industry works. Start here:

http://www.holemusic.com/speech/index.html

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137