RE: Signatories to the Declaration of Software Freedom

Atul Chitnis :

> Ummm, Suresh, you are possibly a bit out of your depth here.
> Before you get into a debate on this, try reading up a bit on how the
> music industry works. Start here:
> http://www.holemusic.com/speech/index.html

well, that's the artist's side, as expressed by Courtney Love.  I suppose
there's always something which shows the other side of the coin.

Whatever, if the artist lets himself get suckered by a big recording company
(esp when there are lots of indie labels around) its his/her funeral :)

	-s