Re: Fwd: Re: Application for the post Java developer

Binand Raj S. rearranged electrons thusly:

> Atul Chitnis forced the electrons to say:
> > Ummm, I beg to differ on the intentions - it was definitely spam, and
> > there is *no* excuse for this.

> I agree it was spam, but it was my impression that the guy sent the
> mail not to the address to which he intended / was duped into sending
> the mail to LIG.

Either that or this guy's got a address book group called "techie" - and put
LI-* into it as well.  When he decides to apply for a new job, he blindly sends
it to everyone in that group.  I've seen it happen before ...

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree