[Announcement] CTAN Mirror

This is to inform you that we have set up a CTAN mirror at IISc
Bangalore. The TeX archive can be accessed using http and
anonymous ftp:

    http://ramanujan.aero.iisc.ernet.in/
    ftp://ramanujan.aero.iisc.ernet.in/

The ftp server supports search and dynamic creation of archives.

    ftp://ramanujan.aero.iisc.ernet.in/.message

provides more information about these features.  Search options for
http access shall be available shortly.

We'd welcome any suggestions.

We'd also like to thank Robin Fairbairns (UKTUG), Sebastian Rahtz
(TeXLive Editor) and Rainer Schopf (Dante) for their help.

We have a brave maintainer in Mohit Agarwal of Indian Institute of
Science and TUGIndia Board member, who can be reached at

  <mohit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

in case you encounter any problems.

Radhakrishnan
Indian TeX Users Group