More twists to the GPL vs BSD soap

Perhaps, you GPL fans should send some email to RMS to get a
clarification ?

I sometimes wonder if RMS is a pragmatist, who uses consistent
and dramatic dogmatism effectively to further his end goals :)

	-Arun

http://www.binaryfreedom.com/content.php?content_id=26

Jack quoting E-mail from Richard Stallman:

Anyway, if and when you announce a different license for the Vorbis code,
feel free to mention that I agree with the decision, as long as you
make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source", and don't
imply I agree that there is such a thing as a "Linux operating system".