Re: RedHat 7.0

Hi Sunil,

The issue of why PCQ only gves out RH was discussed a few years with
great vehemence on these lists (with me beingone of the
``contributors'').  I'd recommend going through the list archives.

As to quality control, etc, I agree that criticism is the only way to
mak3 a product move from `good'' to ``great''.  However, please try to
keep the criticism constructive.

Finally, do remember the motto of the free software movement:

         If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/