Re: Experience the New Windows

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Actually, there is a flip side to this ... all the user-friendliness that's
> being built into linux very often comes at a huge cost to security.

	I agree too.. User friendlyness is good but only to a certain
extent. I do not want to see my linux become *idiot friendly* like
windows.
	simple is powerful, the more complex (read user friendly) you make
an app more are the the chances of bugs, and lesser the control they yield
to end user.

--

#!!! Unix was never designed to stop people from doing stupid things,
     because it would also keep them from doing intelligent things.

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx