Re: Experience the New Windows

I was talking the average Windows user contemplating migration to Linux
and I am sure a few of the Linux users would also agree with me when
they suddenly found out they have to use different key combinations just
because they changed their window manager.

I use Linux because I like working on it - it is inherently stable and I
know what I am doing most of the time unlike windows where it is click
and pray. As for the Netscape thing if you havent landed from Mars I
would say almost everyone who has used Netscape on Linux would agree
with me.

As for writing a browser of my own I think you are pretty misguided as
to who should and should not be using Linux.

Mithun