Re: Experience the New Windows

Mithun Bhattacharya rearranged electrons thusly:

> and pray. As for the Netscape thing if you havent landed from Mars I
> would say almost everyone who has used Netscape on Linux would agree
> with me.

It depends :) I use netscape 4.76 (extracted from the tarball at
ftp.netscape.com) with Blackbox as my WM.

No problem at all - I haven't had a crash for ages.  On the other hand, I
normally turn off javascript / java / images when surfing (unless absolutely
required, I don't re-enable them) so my data about netscape not crashing is
probably rather different from most people's experiences :)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree