Re: [OT] Re: borland spam

On 17/02/01 23:26 +0530, Binand Raj S. spewed into the LI bitstream:

> Amarendra GODBOLE forced the electrons to say:

> > Also, clever spammers add a note to the bottom of the mail, quoting a
> > law in the U.S., stating that this cannot be considered as a SPAM ...
> > balh ... it is a one time mail ... balh ... blah ...
> > ** NO such "one time email" law exists. **

> Even if such a law existed, it is not applicable to *me*, as an Indian
> citizen, residing in India - I am not governed by US laws. And to you
> too - if you are also an Indian citizen residing in India.

 FYI those "laws" dont exist in the USA either - they are just -bills- which
 were proposed at various times, rejected in congress / senate and never passed
 into law.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet@xxxxxxx
"When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any