Re: borland spam

Considering it was Borland and they've already had their a** kicked
for spamming LI members, I felt safe in sending the unsubscribe
message.  I don't do that for normal spam I get.

On a related topic, is there anyone to whom I can send spam which I
receive, who would then do the actual job of following up, getting
the domain blocked?  I don't have the energy or the time to follow up
on each and every message I get, though I'd like to take the pants off
each of those who send me UBE.

If anyone's interested, I can send them my complete spam mailbox (~25
messages right now).

Regards,

-- Raju

--