RE: [LIH] [Announce] Au Revoir

Thaths:
Something is wrong somewhere.  I don't think you ought to quit.  The Linux
movemement in India owes a lot to you (and of course others).  I have been on
this mailing list for long and have seen quite a few who have dropped out.
Still I have steadfastily remained.  I can understand ego clashes but I feel
and think that you go ahead with your vacation and come back renewed.  You've
done a wonderful job as list admin (something I have been guilty of because I
haven't really contributed to the list much although I have gained a lot); and
I am sure you ought to continue.

My two cents ......

RKA

Visit me at http://princeandy.webjump.com