Re: [LIH] [Announce] Au Revoir

Hello Sudhakar,
We have never communicated, but you are known all over. The happiness and
pain that you have gone through in this period is quiet clear in what you
say. Faith if future tells me that Linux movement will surely overcome
such crisis which may only be due to some egos clashing here & there.
You may be doing good service to the cause if you were to list out the
successes and failures and their reasons (according to you) in a frank &
forthright manner, so that those who want things to progress can pick-up
the threads left by a positive friend. If you think replying to this mail
with frank inputs may hurt someone on the list, you can always send them
to me.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!                         Sudhir Gandotra.
Humanist news & plans at http://humanistmovement.org/jan2001