Re: Re: [ilug-goa] LINK: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07

Good idea! Maybe we could organise some mega-Linux event in Goa while
you'll are here ;-)
But for that, our small ILUG-Goa needs to grow bigger first! -Frederick.
PS: I'm no spokesperson for Bang!inux, but just thought of posting
their announcement to the list for keeping people informed. Perhaps I
should post some of your feedback to them too!