Re: Re: [ilug-goa] LINK: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07

with 9.5K as the fee, people can as well as buy a good holiday to goa
for a 4-6 days....its just too much whatever the freebie there are
giving out, unless ofcourse it's a linux PDA or some cool gizimo :-)

I am for sure not going to attend this year with 9.5K unless sombody
sponsors me.

Nagendra