Re: Re: [ilug-goa] LINK: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07

archan rearranged electrons thusly:

> I personally feel, making the regn amount 9500 is the STUPID most
> activity as they (wrox) are trying to conduct bangLinux as STUPID M$
> like corporate promo ...... This is completely against the Linux/GNU
> devel

making a profit using linux is not exactly a wrong thing (hell, otherwise most
of us earning salaries / consulting as programmers and admins on linux would be
out of jobs <g>)

but yeah, "not wrong" != "not stupid".  pricing yourself out of reach of the
majority of your audience is not exactly the wisest thing to do.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree