Re: Re: [ilug-goa] LINK: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07

maricha spewed into the ether:
>OHHHH, it is a really too much cost to bear.. I definitely want to attend,
>but at a reduced cost.. what do u all say friends.... may be if we all can
>request they may decrease the cost..
I dunno bout the reduced cost, but last year I had attended Bang!inux (two days for Rs 2500) and I must say that I would have been willing to pay 5000 for the same event (Plus I got two very useful books from there, courtsey WROX. so my effective cost was harldy 1500+travel.
So 9500 for three days is pretty reasonable, IMHO, because of the value they provide.
Lets see if I can get some leaves...........

Devdas Bhagat

For Valentine's Day shop by Brand, Product, Price, Store and Location!
http://shop.storerunner.com/shop.asp?pdef=home&trsid=3080