Re: Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx rearranged electrons thusly:

> > [or you can use mutt - much better <g>]
> Thanks - hope you echoed this to the LIH list for the sake of political
> correctness - lest Tarique flames you that this belongs there ;-)

no, for the simple reason that most of LIH is not subscribed to LIG and wouldnt
have the foggiest idea of what the whole thread is all about.  Followups to
this thread would also go there, in such a case.

Anyway, it's considerably more non-tech than some posts in the past few days
which'd be more at home in li-programming :)

> BTW - like a true Indian woman I don't mind living under the shadow of
> Tarique's email ID :-D

Sure :)

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree