Re: Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx rearranged electrons thusly:

> BTW - anyone who is wondering who I am and why am I posting from Tarique's
> account - *I* am Tarique's wife!

anybody here who doesn't know that please raise your ...
nobody?
not one single soul?
oh never mind ....

btw swati, you _can_

1. define swati <at> sanisoft.com as an alias / alternate for tarique <at>
sanisoft.com (mail majordomo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the command "help")

2. set up a "role" in pine (S-Setup, R-Rules, R-Roles) to post as swati <at>
sanisoft.com

[or you can use mutt - much better <g>]

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree