Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

> linux-india.COM is also pointing to the exocore server (203.197.173.225) but to
> the exocore page - http://www.exocore.com rather than the linux-india.org site.

hello people,

Please see these two nslookup outputs....

[vaibhav@keya] ~$ nslookup www.linux-india.com
Server:  localhost.localdomain
Address:  127.0.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    linux-india.com
Address:  203.197.173.225
Aliases:  www.linux-india.com

[vaibhav@keya] ~$ nslookup www.linux-india.org
Server:  localhost.localdomain
Address:  127.0.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    linux-india.org
Address:  203.197.173.225
Aliases:  www.linux-india.org

As far as I can understand, it looks like the owner of the domain
linux-india.com meant the domain to point to linux-india.org so the person
pointed his DNS entries to the IP of the linux-india.org.

Now simply pointing to the IP of linux-india.org site wont work in this
case as the site linux-india.org is a virtual domain as far as Apache is
concerned.

I hope this clarifies the doubt anyone has as to why linux-india.com is
pointing to that page and not to the linux-india.org site.

VaibhaV