Re: Re: Re: Accusations

Arun Sharma rearranged electrons thusly:

> On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 06:50:46PM +0530, VaibhaV Sharma wrote:

> > - When would PCQ come out with RedHat 7.0.
> > - Is PCQ planning include XYZ Linux software in any of its future issues?

> You're putting PCQ and Atul on the same footing as cheapbytes and GT there :)

True - and a rather apt comparison :)

> I think the thing that I appreciate most is all the good stuff that he had
> on the website to solve common problems in India and the speeches and ITCOM
> presentations.

Oh yes, definitely.  www.exocore.com/linux is a pretty good set of FAQs (which,
I'd suggest, be aliased as http://www.linux-india.org/faqs as well)

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree