Re: Re: Re: Accusations

> Most non RedHat user will agree that Linux would have grown in India even if
> atul or pcq would not been there.

To comment on "linux growth better if PCQ not there"

I dont think many of the NON REDHAT users would agree for
that. Distribution wars again!!! This is like condemming blacks because
you are a white and dont realise you live on the same heart, blood, etc.

I would like to point out to you the reason why this mirroring thread came
out. Some people on the list said....

- When would PCQ come out with RedHat 7.0.
- Is PCQ planning include XYZ Linux software in any of its future issues?

Well lemme quote some of the mails from LIH and LIG archives