P2P IM

On 8 Feb 2001 shantanu_gwl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm also Linux-fan as well as anti-Microsoft.

	me too :)

> This is about peer-to-peer connectivity between Internet users. Feebly
> resembling to "everybuddy". However when I started it, I had not heard
> about "everybuddy".

	Hey buddy, I have also started a similiar project. It is P2P,
intended for small networks (unlike everybuddy), probably secure. ( I
thought no one is working on anything similiar :)
	Still in very early planning stage. I have it on
http://asim.sourceforge.net . Though nothing useful not even the protocol
is currently ready :(

--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx