Re: Re: setting up mirrors

I personally don't see much revenue coming out of it anyways but I have
the following reasons to do this.

- I like the idea of a local download server, it saves international
bandwidth and makes linux more accessible.

- We are a linux solutions company and benefit a lot from linux, so its
a nice way of saying "Thank You".

- We anyways download all the ISO's and the latest kernels, updates,etc
;-)

- We already have a popular site www.freeos.com so its in tune with our
business.

Thats all that I can think of at the moment.

Regards
Prakash