Re: [linux mirrors in India]

Biju Chacko getting clueful by the day:

> > remember of that huge thread is that your comment
> > sounds a lot like "Mr. Pot? My name is Kettle
>
> I think we can do without the personal remarks. Take
> those offlist.

These are pure defensive remarks by an IT worker, put
up for the benefit of his boss.  From an Exocore
employee to his boss, with love ;-)

You are trying to choke off a well formed out thread.
Can U kindly keep your ill-informed mouth shut ?

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio