Re: Re: [linux mirrors in India]

Raghavendra Bhat rearranged electrons thusly:

> These are pure defensive remarks by an IT worker, put
> up for the benefit of his boss.  From an Exocore
> employee to his boss, with love ;-)
> You are trying to choke off a well formed out thread.
> Can U kindly keep your ill-informed mouth shut ?

Raghu - while I have stated publicly what I think of Atul, I'll also state that
Biju Chacko is A Good Guy (tm).  I think he just doesn't like flamewars, and I
appreciate that.  I don't like flamewars all that much either.

I dont want to get involved in flamewars with a lot of my friends who happen to
work with Exocore (Kalyan, Biju, VaibhaV, Shanu and such), and I have no
intention of doing so either.

So please dont jump on Biju.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org