Re: Re: setting up mirrors

Atul Chitnis rearranged electrons thusly:

by the way, while you are at selective quoting, take this quote below

> On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> > If not, I'd suggest that we leave things like this (that are high
> > expense/high maintenance) to companies who can afford paying for the
> > facilities and paying people to maintain it, and would automatically
> > ensure that it is not misused. If it *is* misused, it is money out of
> > *their* pockets - a good incentive.

in the context of what you further stated --

> Now X belongs to ILUG Timbuktoo. ILUG-T itself has nothing to do with the
> functioning of the resource, but that doesn't change the fact that X is a
> member of ILUG-T.

[blah blah about X downloading MP3s and Y giving mail ids to his friends and Z
of some breakaway lug wanting in on the profits]

Now,

> The Lord be praised - Suresh "Mallet" Ramasubramanian actually proposed
> the *same* thing as I did!!!!  Hallelujah! T

Who's trying to play LUG politics, and am I saying the same thing as you are?
I dont think so, somehow.

> Could you please try and read messages before you reply to them?

Could you please take your own quote in the context you made it and refrain
from selective quoting?

> Thank you.

Thank *YOU*

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org