Subject: Microsoft spam
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:57:50 +0900
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@xxxxxxxx>
To: tlug@xxxxxxxxxx

Microsoft attempted to spam the main tlug list.

Mail originating from microsoft.com has been blocked at the MTA on hikari.

I've placed a copy of the message at http://www.tlug.gr.jp/microsoft.html
and have linked to it from the main page.

-- Chris

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, February 16 19:30- Tengu Tokyo Eki Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  March (date TBA)
more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp           Sponsor: Global Online Japan

The Microsoft Recruiting Letter